Thursday, February 17, 2011

Troubles in Jurassic Park

When I talked with Grant while the land-cruiser is moving back to the safari lodge, suddenly, these cars stopped on the road beside the ocean, Tim saw the raptor in the supply ship that would reach Costa Rica in 18 Hours.


Grant was shocked and told them to call the control room telling them to call the supply ship. But they couldn't have contact with the Control Room. So we had to go back as soon as we could. But when Regis started the land-cruisers moving again, all the lights over the road went out. The land cruisers slowed and then stopped. Grant told Tim to stay in the vehicle.

Then, I saw Tim put on the night-vision goggles. When he saw everything around him with that goggle, he saw the tyrannosaur crushing the fence. The fence wasn’t electrified anymore!!!!!! That's gonna be a problem……


Regis was scared and he got out from the car and ran away. The T-Rex caught him, grabbed him and ate him!!!! He was dead!!!! When Grant tried to help the kids, I was going to help Grant by distracting the dinosaur. I made a good sacrifice. I was thrown by the dinosaur while Grant let the children out from the land-cruisers.



I felt bad with my body, and I was badly injured. I was taken to the control room and was told to take a rest.


After I woke up, I heard that the soldiers would come to the island to bomb the island. I felt peace. After that, Grant, the other person and I who saved were taken to the helicopter. And I heard that Hammond was killed by the compys. I was too tired to felt sorry about him, because like I say, he was stubborn and I don’t care anymore. The important thing was that I'm very grateful that I'm still alive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment